Work Address: Emergency Department Regional Hospital Horsens. Sundvej 30, 8700 Horsens,Denmark
• January 2010 - Cand.Med. (M.D.) from Aarhus University
• February 1st 2018 - 3rd year of General Practice Specialist education, Emergency Department, Horsens Regional Hospital
• July 1st 2017- January 31st 2018, 3rd year of General Practice Specialist education, Internal Medicine Department, Horsens Regional Hospital
• January 2017 PhD degree from Aarhus University
• November 1st 2013 – enrolled as PhD-fellow at Aarhus University, Denmark
• February 1st 2013 - employment and start of data collection on the RCT study CHANGE, at the Psychosis research Unit, Aarhus University Hospital Risskov, Denmark
• February 1st 2012 – January 31st 2013, 2nd year of General Practice Specialist education – General Practice clinic Skovby, Denmark and Regional Psychiatric Hospital, Horsens Denmark
• December 1st 2011 – January 31st 2012, General Practice, working as substitutes for doctor on leave. Trustrup, Denmark
• May 1st 2011 – October 31st 2011, General Practice clinic, 1st year of General Practice Specialist education, “Skarven Legehus” Hammerfest, Northern Norway,
• February 1st 2011 – April 30st 2011, M.D, (second year resident) Psychosis Department, Aarhus University Hospital Risskov, Denmark.
• February 1st 2010 – January 31th 2011, Internship (first year resident) - six months at Department of Internal Medicine Randers Regional Hospital, Denmark and six months at a General Practitioner’s Clinic in Trustrup, Denmark.